Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ZIG Delivered!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe it!  Zig is done and delivered!!!  Took the whole package to city myself yesterday.  I have to say, the pages looked good all spread out on the huge display tables at Dial.  Doesn't mean I'm off the hook.  Now we have to discuss type and layout.  Still I can clear my work space.  It's been covered with collage material for months!  


work space after delivery and before clean-up


Note about lost art back in the winter:  what felt like a disaster turned out to be a good thing.  On one hand, I am happier with the redone pieces.  (Hard to admit but true.)  On another hand, it pushed me to shake my tendency to inertia and go to the city to visit with my editor/art director team.  I have enjoyed meeting with them all so much!


No comments: